Re: inline brake booster

To: Huw Upshall <hupshall@triumphcars.com>,
Subject: Re: inline brake booster
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 08:32:42 -0800 (PST)
Huw,
You could instead alter the clutch pedal lever itelf,
ie change the mechanical leverage ratio by moving the
position of the top hole where the clutch MC clevis
rod attaches. You might need to alter the bracket
assembly that carries the clutch MC, by lowering the
MC, or by changing the 'angle of attack', to preserve
the alignment.

Carter Shore