RE: Sorry, non TR question, Yahoo question

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sorry, non TR question, Yahoo question
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 16:43:47 -0500
Apologies to the list for sending this out, but I thought someone else might
benefit from this.

Barry try out this product,Popup Stopper, its free and works.  It prevents
any browser window from opening when you don't want it to.  If there are
windows you do want to open you just hold down shift or control and it
willopen it.  Works well, you just have to get used to holding shift or
control when you do want a window to open.  Very effective.'

http://www.popupstopper.net/

No financial interest, heck its free - how could I?
Patrick Bowen