Re: sold the Spit so I will be signing off

To: "John and Chris" <peacox1@bellsouth.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sold the Spit so I will be signing off
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 07:23:42 -0500
John & Chris wrote ::

Suffice it to say I beat the guy up on his price of his and he gave me all
the money for mine.  Being that I blew the head gasket in the Spit before
arriving at his dealer, I am happy with the deal(he did not know it
happened).

So I am signing off
Thanks for all the help
John
John, I have to say you are the type of person that will do anything to
anybody at any time to make a "buck", and also the very 1st in line to curse
a used car dealer, feel very proud of your deceitful mind and very poor
manners, sure would hate to be around when it happens to you, I've heard
"PIGS" scream many times when the farmer struck that big knife across his
throat, it'll happen to you one day, no bad luck ever wished on you though,
just like to be present when it happens.  "FT"