Re: valve cover gasket

To: spit <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: valve cover gasket
From: Howard Allen <Howard.Allen@fairchildsemi.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:33:29 -0400
Gary I have the same problem and am planning on ordering a replacement
gasket from The Roadster Factory.  Pls let me know if this is one of the
sources you found did not fit?

PS, I had a problem with the exhaust flange gasket not fitting from TRF,
ended up cracking the exhaust manifold trying to make it fit.  :(  Grrr.

Howard in Maine