Fw: Wise old Ben Franklin

To: "Team,Spitfiresautox" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Wise old Ben Franklin
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:46:03 -0500
This message was sent to me off list, however since most of you were aware
of the other listings, I felt you should see the ending.  (I hope!!) I since
have advised
Jason that any future off list messages will be promptly deleted.
To Jason:  No where did I ever tell you to go to hell. My statement merely
stated that if you dislike America, then get to hell out and I haven't
changed
my mind on that!!!