Re: Off Topic - War

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Off Topic - War
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 05:13:57 -0700 (PDT)
Not slinging mud here Mike, but I've never been too
terribly impressed with some of your leaders either.

As I recall, London took the brunt of a lot of
destruction in WWII, maybe worse than NYC yesterday.

The citizens of Dresden got a piece of the 'pay-back'
on that one.

So please stop throwing stones, we all live in glass
houses, eh?

Carter Shore