Re: Some thoughts on engine swap, Lotus maybe??

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, John and Chris
Subject: Re: Some thoughts on engine swap, Lotus maybe??
From: Philip Willcocks <p_willcocks_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 12:55:30 +0100
I agree with Trevor,
Why not go for a Rover K series engine like the modern Lotus' have? Nice and
compact, very light, free reving, injection, easily available - and if you
don't like the cam cover saying Rover (or MG) you can just change it for an
Lotus one!
Standard form 1800cc is 118 bhp or 140bhp for the variable valve.

Philip