Re: fuel leak surprises-emergency repair

To: "djc.tr6" <djc.tr6@gateway.net>
Subject: Re: fuel leak surprises-emergency repair
From: "Frank Drummond" <frandrum@voicenet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 07:38:58 -0400
Way to go Dennis.

Reminds me of the dark and stormy night in the New Jersey Pine Barrens when
I ran out of fuel near a run down shack.  The resident said I could siphon
some fuel out of the wrecked truck out back.  I wound up pulling the window
washer hose out from under the Spit dash and using that to siphon the fuel.
Any port in a storm.

Frank D.