Re: seats

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seats
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 23:37:49 -0700 (PDT)
Dave and others,
This is a reminder that I have a pair of black 1500
seats for sale on the Totally Triumph Auction web
site. The auction ends today (Sunday May 27th) at
5:12pm. The current bid is $101.00 the reserve is
$150. Assuming the reserve is met and seats purchased,
the money (as all of my auction items) are going to
Mark Bradakis to support the AUTOX.TEAM.NET email
list.

Totally Triumph Auction site:
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRauction.cgi?Spitfire

Check out the images at:
http://www.geocities.com/firespiter/seats/seats.jpg
and
http://www.geocities.com/firespiter/seats.html

These are in Maryland (20707 zip for shipping
estimate, and the seats will weigh around 35lbs. each
with box and packing materials). Buyer pays for
shipping of his/her choice.
Otherwise, email me if you have any questions.

-Terry
http://auctions.yahoo.com/