Beds/Cambs List-Meet?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Beds/Cambs List-Meet?
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 18:42:53 +0100
In article <3B0CF2D9.1E35B6C5@cam.ac.uk>, T. .R. Dafforn
<td214@cam.ac.uk> writes
>Certainly is an amazing place.
>Visited it 2 years ago. The chap running it greeted us wearing a 1920s style
>suit, and gave a box of chocolate coated coffee beans to my wife to make up for
>her having to sit in the car while I rummaged.
>Picked up a bootlid (sadly now just as rusty as the original!) and a pair of HS
>4 SUs for 30 quid. Bargain!

Bloody hell - he wants to charge me #65 for a bootlid on its own.   Rip-
off merchant! <irony mode OFF>

Given that the weather is glorious at the moment, and that I collect
Carly on Friday, it seems like another good opportunity to visit TRGB
this weekend.   How are fixed this Saturday, Richard?   Fancy another
trip?   Could you make it, Tim?

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"

///