Re: returning the wave

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>,
Subject: Re: returning the wave
From: "Laura G." <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 10:08:55 -0700
It's funny that you should write this-I got a book this past weekend called
"The Bad Girls Guide to the Open Road" and the section titled 'The Truth
About Cars and Men' was a hoot! Even the guy who was with me got a laugh
from it!

Acura Legend= I'm rich and too boring for German cars.
BMW= I bought my wife.
Cadillac Eldorado= I'm a pimp.  (My first car was an Eldorado, btw)
Corvette= I'm having a midlife crisis.
Dodge Dart= I'm above materialism and, by the way, I teach special ed.
El Camino= I clean pools for a living, but I've got a great bod.
Ford Crown Victoria= I love watching people slow to 55 and change lanes
when I approach.
GEO Tracker= I've got a fake I.D.
Honda Civic= I'm still working on my Ph.D.
Jeep Cherokee= I live in the city and love four-wheeling over medians.
Lincoln Town Car= I moonlight as a limo driver.
Mazda Miata= Whee! I'm Peter Pan and I'm driving Minnie Mouse's slipper!
MGB= I'm a mechanic.
Oldsmobile= I inherited this car from my mother.
Porsche= I have a two inch penis.
Toyota Camry= I have children and no personality.
Volvo Station Wagon= I'm afraid of my wife.

Hey-I don't write them-I just pass them along!

Laura G.

At 12:30 PM 4/18/01 -0400, Scott A. Roberts wrote:

>BMW= "Buy Me Woman!" cause they just ain't got the goods to TRIUMPH!
>

> > Waved at a Z3 this morning driving in to work in the Spit-the guy didn't
>wave
> > back-his finger being firmly up his nose at the time.
> >
> > made my day.
> >
> > Rick Stieg
> > 75 Spit

///