RE: Overpriced Spitfires?

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>,
Subject: RE: Overpriced Spitfires?
From: "Bill Gingerich" <wrgingerich@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:03:39 -0600
For those who care....

Purchased 1974 Spit for $800.  Another $150 made it very driveable.
Purchased 1973 Spit for $550
Purchased 1971 GT6 for $700

Yes, they need a fair amount of work.  No, I don't know the total of what
I've spent.  Yes, there will be a lot more spent.  Am I broke?  Not yet.  Am
I having more fun than I can stand?  Almost!  And that's the bottom line,
isn't it?

BillG, proud owner if Rip, Frank, & Dorian.