Re: Drive resister, drive enabler, and waking Rip Van Spitfire.

To: "Bill Gingerich" <wrgingerich@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: Drive resister, drive enabler, and waking Rip Van Spitfire.
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:56:15 -0500
Bill-
First- Congrats on the enabler. I am looking for a similar one- they ARE out
there- my best friend married one....

Second- What the hell- Replace the head gasket as well... Many good reasons
to, not the least of which is you may check the condition of your cylinder
bores while you have the engine in a position to correct any problems. It is
only a few(10 or 12, I forget) bolts extra, and torquing is fun! :) Anyway,
you may as well... it is not like doing a head on a V-8, so go for it!

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible with semi-Spitfire power!