computer driving

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: computer driving
From: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:47:19 -0800 (PST)

This may be old news...

I was reading up on some computer game cheats.  In
Need for Speed II and III you can drive a Miata and
other cars if you know the code I found these at
gamespot.com so dont blame me if they dont work.

Some from NFS3:
Type the cheats below then click RACE to drive the
different non-player cars.

go01    Miata
go05    71 Plymouth Cuda
go06    Ford Pickup with camper shell
go08    Ford Fullsize Van
go09    64/65 Mustang
go12    School Bus
go13    Taxi, Caprice Classic
go15    Volvo Station Wagon
There are a total of 50 alternate vehicles hidden in
NFS3.

In NFS2 type these in at the title screen to drive:
bug     Volkswagen Beetle
vanagon        Volkswagen Combi Van
miata          Mazda Miata
snowtruck       Mercedes Unimog Snow Truck
quattro       Audi Quattro
drive29       Monolithic Studios Tour Bus
drive30       Limouine
drive31       Citrokn 2CV

I had read on a asian car web site that someone hacked
the NFS3 code and created a new car.  This was about 8
months ago, Im trying to find the link again.

 Does anyone on the list have the talent to make a
Spitfire or GT6 (or spit 6) for one of these games?  I
cant relate to the megabuck super cars Ive never
even seen in real life portrayed in some of these
games.  I want to drive MY car on the computer.

There is that full size Ford van :(

Jason
GT6+
'78 Ford van (w/ 4spd OD on the FLOOR, ooh, ooh!)