Re: How to? Seized Bolts!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to? Seized Bolts!
From: Tim Psensky <spit71fire@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:08:05 -0800 (PST)
I was just reading one of my restoration books, and it
mentioned using a product made by EcoClean called
Rustox.  This product turns the rust into a black
powdery substance, but does not attack good metal like
acids do.  The claim is made that it will disolve the
rust that is freezing the bolt into place.  I looked
here on the net, and found lots of hits for
'EcoClean', but not for this company/product.  If
anyone is interested, let me know and I can post the
title of the book and the company info listed in the
book on this list.  EcoClean apparently makes a good
degreasing product also.

Tim
http://auctions.yahoo.com/