WTB: Late Spit Diff

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: WTB: Late Spit Diff
From: Fred Marks <marks_fred@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:08:33 -0800 (PST)
Hey all-

I'm in need of a decent, complete used Spitfire
Differential. Barry says I need a '76 or later carrier
to avoid blowing it up with the V6.  I'd like the
3.63:1 gears, if possible.

Anyone got one they want to part with, cheap?

I've also got a 69 GT6 Diff for sale or swap, non-OD
3.27 gears.  Good used condition, when removed was
covered with that typical oily grunge they tend to
collect so there's likely seepage somewhere...

Thanks!

Fred Marks
GT6+ V6 Convertible Project Car
KC51325L - 4.93% Complete