Re: Re: BL Ads

To: <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>, <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>, <cplimey@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: BL Ads
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:13:09 -0800
Philip Warburton was kind enough to e-mail me what I believe are the ads in
a single file (?) but I need some clarification before loading it on the
TTG.  It's labeled MGBAd.sit  What is a ".sit file?  I don't seem to have
whatever is needed to open it.  Also, these ARE Triumph ads and not MGB ads,
correct?

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!