Re: Spitfire Database Monthly Update completed

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Database Monthly Update completed
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 06:36:26 -0800
Congratulations on your milestone, Joe. This is a great service you're
providing for Spitfire owners.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!