So long again???

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: So long again???
From: Playswithcarz@cs.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:04:34 EST
I have lurked on the spit list for a while no and sadly I am going to have to
unsub. I just got a contract in and for the next three months my 60+ hour
weeks are going to go up to 80+ see the last line in my sig list. With all
the lists I belong to the 100 or so messages a day add up real quick so
rather than clog up cyber space I am going to unsub. Before I do I wish all
you spitters the best and I WILL RETURN.

My last (for now) message is for you guys to send me a list of suppliers
where you buy stuff for your LBCs. I have produced an acceptable (ask Jeff in
San Diego) valve cover gasket and since I am not set for retail I will see
who wants to sell them. Sorry for the commercial bit but as I said I will be
gone for a while.

Arthur H. Smith off list messages send to <thearthurhsmith@cs.com>
If you are going to make mistakes, why don't you make smart mistakes.
93 Ford Aerostar on firestones.
1982 Jag XJ6  with 4 speed AOD  (and thinking about a 3.31 or 3.54 rear)
1969 GT6 resto project
No V12 Had to buy a press for work. <)8^({ I have to get another machine and
80 miles of paper. <(8^O