Re: Triumphs on TV?

To: ekieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>
Subject: Re: Triumphs on TV?
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2000 03:16:02 -0600
Well, I haven't had any offers from anyone capable of taking stuff off a video
 tape and getting it onto a computer, so I'll just have to keep my collection
 of Triumph adverts to myself!  Sorry everyone, it would have been nice to
 share.

Richard & Daffy

P.S. Last Triumph siting on UK TV - on Cold Feet a couple of weeks ago the
 photographer Karen was flirting with drove a TR6.

ekieboom@xs4all.nl on 13Dec2000 10:35 AM