Re: Junkyard Wars.

To: Richard Stieg <rstieg@cityofbartlett.org>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Junkyard Wars.
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:58:02 -0700
Love that show!  Stayed up till 1 am watching the marathon session last month.
Actually my wife loves it too, and will forgo Star Wars for Junkyard Wars!

    I cringe at some of the things they do to some of those old vehicles.  I
don't mind seeing the Ford Transits trashed (I owned one!)  But the Minis in
the lake?  The London Taxi they tossed aside so roughly!  If they ever harass a
Herald or smash a Spit I think I'll have to write to the producers!

     I'd sure love to know where that junk yard is.  We're going to England
next spring and I (perhaps we) would make a special detour just to see that
place first hand.  In fact I'd love to compete in that show!

Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,
Calgary, Canada