Re: Rubber Cleaning tip?

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber Cleaning tip?
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:05:49 -0500
Jason, had similar on the one for the windscreen. The guy painting my car was
helping put it back in so I could drive the car home. He used some paint
reducer to soften and ended up blasting the goo out with high pressure air.
Other wise it will get all messy and theglass slips out. Still keep finding
some even after a couple of weeks and frequent cleaning.

Alan