Re: Spit Conversions

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spit Conversions
From: "John & Tracy Knox" <jknox@erie.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 19:14:16 -0500
The magazine is Grassroots Motorsports.  They are a great magazine and not
at all one of the "big" ones.  They are one of my new favorite finds.  I met
the editor at midohio this year.  He was driving a TR3, and the rospit has
been going on for quite some time now.  It is a very interesting car and
done right.  If you subscribe you get a free t shirt and they are really
devoted to the average guy racing, hence the name.  They also are doing a
$2001 challenge.  Build a car and race it in an autocross, drag race, and
concourse for $2001.  Unfortunately the competition is in Florida or I'd be
there for sure.  Worth reading

John