RE: After market Rims

To: "Jason" <jcullum@chorus.net>, "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: After market Rims
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:43:14 -0500
Good luck finding any.  I have call several of the advertisers in road&track
,etc, and I have been told by all that they can't get a rim to fit a spit
and their books list only the after market rim to be a panasport.

I'm thinking about having my hubs machined/drilled to a more common bolt
hole center.

Bill