Parts Needed

To: "Spitfires-Digest" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Needed
From: "Tim Doyle" <tdoyle3@berkshire.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:45:01 -0400
Hey listers!  I am in need of some help from my fellow round tailers for my
restoration.  I am looking to hopefully acquire some parts that maybe some
of you no longer have a need for, thereby allowing me to keep the cost of
restoration down and the fun factor of networking with the listers instead
of a parts company.

I have a 1964 MKI currently in the process of being refurbished (before I
restore it completely I want to drive the thing for a bit) and I need the
following parts:

Master brake cylinder.  The internal parts of mine are either missing or
completely fused together.  I have a rebuild kit if you have a distressed
one, so long as its complete.
One (or preferably two) front brake calipers.  One of mine snapped the
bleeder screw off and I just broke my EZOut off inside.
Two good condition talilight lenses.
A couple of rear brake lines, the rubber ones that is, the rest of my lines
appear solid.
Wiper motor.  Mine is dead.

Thats the critical stuff for now.  With these things I can actually safely
drive the car on the road and not die at the first stop sign.

Feel free to respond off list (or on if you like).

Tim