September 21-24 visit to Indy

To: "'spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'tr'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: September 21-24 visit to Indy
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:17:17 -0400
All,

I am going to be in Indy next weekend. While I am not entirely
sure of when I will have any free time, I am sure that there
is someone on these lists who wouldn't mind getting together
at a moments notice. I will be staying at a Motel 6 somewhere
on the southwest side, and spending days at IMS. If you really
must know, I will be at turn 7/7A for the USGP.

If you would like to try to get together, drop me a line at
either address.

Cheers,

Doug

--