Re: ODs off topic

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: ODs off topic
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:58:06 -0400
Granted its a MG (sorry all).. but
I have people comment regularly that my Midget
smells like a brand new car.

I've come to learn it's a combo of paint, glue, plastic, vinyl
and grease that makes up that 'new car smell'    :-)

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com  (new
format)
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer