tops and interiors

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: tops and interiors
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 14:59:46 +0100

I just ordered a tonneau cover from these guys - due to be deliverd in about 2
weeks.  I'll let the list know what it's like when it arrives.  Apparently,
these are the guys that supply TSSC.

Another good one for interior bits is http://www.newtoncomm.co.uk

I've ordered a carpet set (interior+boot) from these guys, which turned up last
weekend.  Looks like it's excellent quality, but will require some form of
heat/sound insulation.  Probably won't get round to fitting it for a while,
though, but again I'll let the list know what it's like once I get round to
doing it.

Dean