Re: Keys...

To: "Stephen Hall" <shall@fastpointcom.com>
Subject: Re: Keys...
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, May 14 2000 21:51:50 GMT-0600
THat's easy!

You can get the crested blank for FS from Moss-part no. 163-350. (Pg. A26 from
their latest catalog.) Or from Vicky Brit- part no. 15-286. (Pg. 33 of the
latest catalog.)

Triple-C also carries BL style blanks (it's where I *finally* got the blank for
my '78 Spitfire)-a wider selection. Moss and Vicky Brit have also started
carrying this line.

Laura G.