Re: Part II: Screwed BY Mrs. Jones

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Part II: Screwed BY Mrs. Jones
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 20:16:07 -0700
Jeff,
I hate to tell you this, but that bolt that goes through the vertical link at
the bottom and is used to mount the lower end of the
shock, is welded into the vertical link and therefore is not adjustable
whatsoever.  The trunnion bolt extends through the middle of
the VL starting behing the radius arm bracket.  THat is where the trunnion kit
bits are mounted.

If that bottom bolt was loose, it was likely already broken.

 Regards,
Joe