Locking glovebox project

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Locking glovebox project
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:03:31 -0700
Fellow spitsters,

I've been keeping an eye on an AMCO locking glovebox for Spitfires on eBay
that was up past $40 and the reserve hadn't been met yet!

All this thing is made out of is plywood and krinkle paint!  I just
completed my locking glovebox project and I can show you how to make one of
these for about ten bucks and a few hours if you really want one!  No need
to pay fifty bucks or whatever!  Measurements, materials and instructions
included!

http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/glovebox.shtml

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!