RE: Oil

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>,
Subject: RE: Oil
From: "Jason K. Cullum" <jcullum@chorus.net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 17:48:33 -0500
Oil and oil pressure. I had a dodge pickup that ran oil pressures similar to
what you are describing. I owned it from 25,000 miles to 53,000 miles, I saw
it a couple of months ago on a lot with 145,000 miles on it, that's a long
ways for a dodge, I wouldn't worry about the pressure drops at low RPMS.

By the way, what is the advantage of using 20w50 over 10w30? I've been
running 10w30 in my spit for quite some time and so was the previous
owner???

Jason

the engine is a 1296 out of a 69 spit.