Re: TRF

To: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>, "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: TRF
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 19:32:52 -0700
What is this 'TRF' I hear people speak of?

Oh, I remember! The people who no matter how many requests I've made in the
last 2 years for a catalog-haven't sent me one! Even when the Spit catalog
*finally* came out-they just can't find it in their hearts to send me one.
So, I can't find it in my heart to order from them. I go Dave, Spitbits and
Moss-in that order. (And unsually, it's Dave and Spitbits.)

Btw-even with Moss in receivership, I haven't heard Dave saying anything
about difficulty in getting parts. Yet.

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!