Re: nuisance undercoating

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, <Thearthurhsmith@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: nuisance undercoating
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:46:04 -0600
Man,

I don't know who brought up the (M)ethyl (E)thyl (K)etone, otherwise known
as Methyl Ethyl DEATH, but you definitely want to stay away from it..

I use it almost on a daily basis, I also have quarterly Occupational Exams
that test for build up of this in my body..  This stuff WILL cause CNS
depression if you inhale to much, it will also cause DEFATTING of the skin
from prolonged exposure..  By to much and prolonged I mean a very short
time.. shorter then you think..

It is NOT for the hobbyist!!

Good luck with the undercoating removal, I think the product Joe talked
about will do the trick for you.

Nick
N.A. Campiglia III
Abilene, TX