Re: gas prices - YIKES!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gas prices - YIKES!
From: "Tod Jones" <todjones@rica.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:39:35 -0500
I remember those days when I lived in SanDiego. It makes me glad that I
moved to
a small town like Harrisonburg Va. My wife and I both work for the same
Company
on the same shift (2 days on 2 off, 3 on weekends, 7 working days out of
every 2
 weeks). Best of all it is only one mile to work. Big citys? you can have
them :).

Tod Jones
Harrisonburg Va.
66 Spit Mk2 ... slowly getting there.
78 Spit 1500... parts car in basement.

> In Orange County, people commute because of the price (and availability)
of
> housing and the location of the jobs. NOT because they want to. No one
WANTS