Re: Parts warning

To: HD50EL@aol.com
Subject: Re: Parts warning
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:29:23 -0600
I just sent a "NAPA" oil pressure switch back to VB and a Rubber hand brake that
didn't fit (was made somewhere in asia).  I also beat the crap out of the front
wheel dust covers they sent, they would not go on! So vicky brit gets those
also, Grease and dents.
 I dare not order any parts from them for my diff, which unfortunately , I think
I'll have to rebuild.

Pat