RE: Boy am I rich part II

To: "'Patrick Baize'" <speedracre@netzero.net>, Spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Boy am I rich part II
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:17:04 -0500
I had a '63 Pontiac Grand Prix with a factory vacuum gauge installed on the
console.  It's scale read in inches of mercury, but it also had an "economy"
(green) side and a "power" (red) side to it.  My '98 Expedition has a
similar feature in the overhead display showing "instantaneous milage".  No
doubt, it is simply connected to a vacuum gauge.

Terry Banbury
Mk III