Nose up after front end rebuild on Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Nose up after front end rebuild on Spitfire
From: Jambone <jambone6@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:51:36 -0800 (PST)
I recently rebuilt the fron suspension of my '76 Spitfire 1500 (upper
ball joints, trunnions, tie-rod ends, and bushings).  Now, the nose of
my car sits much higher than before.  I know I've seen this posted here
before (I tried searching the archives without much luck).  What can I
do to level my car out a bit?  If I raise the back end, will that help
settle the front?

TIA,
Brian Hill

P.S.  This is a PERFECT day in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for a
top-down drive!