Re: rear springs

To: "MikeC" <mikech@sprynet.com>, "spit" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear springs
From: "James Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 21:56:24 -0500
Mike,
    You are correct in assuming I was talking about a 1500.  I am uncertain
about the exact height the Mk1 should be.  Hopefully someone is out there
with a Mk1 would be more able to help.  I guess the best thing to do would
be to figure out how far down you want to do and drop the spring that much.

Check out this website for more info, if it is still up.
www.dakotacom.net/~kentop/manual.html

Jim