Re: gas prices

To: "Flinthoof Ponypal" <Flinters@picarefy.com>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gas prices
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 10:19:10 -0800
I filled up yesterday for $1.61 a gal for 89 octane. $1.40-and I would kiss
the pump!
Elsewhere in L.A. yesterday I saw $1.70 for 89! It seems that San Diego is
usually higher-anyone?

Last year, I missed out on the Buttonwillow event last year because of gas
prices (friends told me that as high as it was on the coast, it was so high
in the Bakersfield area that they were wondering if they had the money to
get home!) I hope it doesn't happen again this year! Pretty bad when the
price of the fuel is more than the entry fee and lodging together!

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!