RE: Running this weekend

To: "'Ken C'" <kenwc@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: Running this weekend
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:22:57 -0500
Sounds like you need the "female" thing that goes on the door that the
checkstrap (that's the official name) pins to...is that right?  Not sure if
I understand your description.  TRF and others show a checkstrap assembly in
their catalog...you might try there.
My passenger door had the check strap  missing for years.  So I drove it
around anyway, being careful not to throw the door open.  Then one day I
discover it had been hiding in the A-post.  All it needed was to be pinned
to the door.
Hey, fire it up anyhow..who needs doors!
Terry Banbury