Re: NASS

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NASS
From: MJohn39788@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 02:42:00 EST
Yeah Laura!
    I too, attended my local Brit car club this past weekend. And spread the
word with some of my fellow Spitsters. The idea seemed to get positive
reviews. We also elected a new "Governor" of the British Motor Club of Utah,
a Spitfire driver (Hi Andy)! Not too bad for a chapter of the MG national
club! Come to think of it our past Governor was also a Spitfire owner (hmmm)!
Well, back to ordering all these parts to finish up the winter project of
creating a trouble free Spit for the summer.

Mitch D. Johnson
1965 Spit MK2 (Bobby)
1965 Spit MK2 (Thomas T.)
1965 Spit MK2 (TBA)