Re: Club name and image

To: Laura.G@141.com
Subject: Re: Club name and image
From: HD50EL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:04:09 EST
In a message dated 02/18/2000 12:50:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Laura.G@141.com writes:

<< > However if it offends someone I don't need
 > to make a fight about it.

 Well, then, if this is going to be some sort of pollitcally correct group,
 where the majority is expected to reign in their fun and enthusiasm for
 the few pricklies-count me out! Because I'm so sick of having to not
 be myself and put up with the comments and rules of others-my feelings
 count too! And the feelings of fellow "spit pilots" who just want to have
 fun
 with this idea count too!

 > There are plenty of people out there that recognize the Spitfire car
 without
 > knowing there was a Spitfire airplane.

 Really? Where? I haven't met any!

 Laura

 Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!

Laura, I couldn't agree more!