RE: Upholstery saga continues

To: "'Jeff McNeal'" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: RE: Upholstery saga continues
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:10:42 -0500
When I read your first message on this topic I said "No way would a car
company manufacture handed seats.  It would be more expensive to make and
you have to keep track of it during assembly...no, a crazy idea!"
Well...these cars are unique.  So I checked mine.  I always thought they
looked asymmetrical but I thought it was due to the frame being bent (which
it is slightly), but sure enough I can see that they are handed.  And we
continue to learn.  Thank you for sharing your experiences with the list.
It's stuff like this that make it the valuable resource it is.  Lead on,
Jeff.
Terry Banbury
Mk III