Re: Which Spitfire Do You Love Best?

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Which Spitfire Do You Love Best?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:39:46 -0700
Oh Heck, Jeff, now that you've pinned me down there are several reasons:

1. Mine are both Mk1's (the original, not interfered with by
governments)  Giovanni Michelotti's Masterpiece, unadulterated beauty!

2. I fell in love with The Spitfire in 1963 when I saw the first three
in an Odessa Texas showroom.  In a 16 year old's eyes that was the only
car to have and I swore I would some day have one.

3. The Mk1 is old enough that it never was required to have emissions
control and therefore is exempt everywhere (don't quote me on that!)

4. The Lines!  Round not square!

Need I say more!

Joe