Squadron

To: "List, Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Squadron
From: Richard Gosling <rbgos@perkins-engines.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:42:42 +0000
As everyone is getting very excited (and rightly so) about the Squadron,
a small plea from this side of the pond.  Someone else from over here
(was it you Graham) suggested that it was not a good idea for the
Spitfire List to become mainly a forum for Squadron discussions, for
fear of alienating those who are not members (Squaddies?).  I've got the
opposite plea - if the Squadron starts its own mailing list for
club-related topics, please don't all abandon this list for stuff that
isn't directly club-related!  I'd miss you lot, both for the technical
and moral support, and the friendship!

Richard and Daffy