Fwd: Soon to be North American Spitfire Squadron Homepage

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Soon to be North American Spitfire Squadron Homepage
From: HD50EL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 01:30:00 EST

--part1_ee.16e0a21.25db9de8_boundary

Well, flights did contain subgroups called "Elements". We could have three
"Elements" in every "Flight" to give it a more localized appeal. And I guess
we could also have a "Squadron Commander", and "Flight Leaders", after all,
every organization needs Officers.  Our little Spits have a big name to live
up to.

John C. Smith
75 Spitfire

--part1_ee.16e0a21.25db9de8_boundary