Re: Central locking/alarm

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "McKey, Paul" <P.J.McKey@massey.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: Central locking/alarm
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:35:27 -0500
Paul, I concur with Joe.  With a convertible (or DHC) I rarely use my door
locks at all.  It's much too easy for some culprit to just unsnap the
"hood", or worse, slice through it, to gain access.  A siren or hidden
switch (location known only to you) to kill the ignition system works well.

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U