Re: Spit hop-up

To: RC1NUKE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spit hop-up
From: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@xmission.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 23:18:14 -0700 (MST)
The typical "Monza" headers are no good.  Then won't fit well without
modification.  They will give little if any power increase.  They are also
made of low quality steel.  If you want good headers they are out there,
just expect to pay more than $100.

The manifold on the Spitfire is actually well designed.  I would suggest
upgrading the exhaust from the manifold back, until you can afford a real
set of headers.

Andy L.