Your '60's Spitfire Photos Wanted!

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Your '60's Spitfire Photos Wanted!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:49:10 -0800
Hi everyone.  I'm in the process of building a web page featuring my newly
acquired RHD 1967 Spitfire Mk3.  It was picked up in icy cold Chicago TODAY
and is now on the truck being transported to my empty garage bay in sunny
San Diego, CA.   Obtaining this vehicle ends an exhaustive nationwide search
for a very specific year/style of car that I was looking for.  You may have
seen my WANTED ads plastered all over hell and half of Georgia.  Well, on
the Internet, at least.

The emphasis of my site will be on the history, care and grooming of 1960's
roundtail Spitfires (though all Spitfire owners are welcomed) and I would
LOVE to feature your car on my webpage, with an option link to your website
or e-mail.

In fact, my goal is to create a site that has more digital photos of
round-tail Spits than ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE PLANET.  When I was beginning my
search for another Spitfire, I had to look high and low to find pictures.
I'm still discovering more all the time.  I want to create a gigantic
gallery and I have the bandwidth and webspace to do it.  Sound fun?

If you'd like to help and have your car (no matter what the cosmetic
condition) displayed on my page, please send me your digital photos care of
spitfires@ohms.com  I would prefer jpg's but gifs are fine.  Send AS MANY
SHOTS OF YOUR CAR as you'd like.  The pictures are going to be included in a
rotating display that features a different round-tail spit whenever the page
is refreshed.

If you'd like to take a peek at the rough, early draft stages of the site in
progress, you can view it at:

Thank you in advance for your consideration and help!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3